I (Tai Ibitoye) is a UK Registered Dietitian regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA). I have been trained to translate the science of nutrition into sound and practical nutrition information and aim to use my skills in this area in an accurate and professionally responsible manner.
2. Professional conduct
- I will never make or support unjustifiable statements relating to particular products (as per HCPC & BDA guidelines) or promote one product over another (as per food industry regulations).
- I promise that all the opinions shared on this website are 100% honest and her own.
- Any freebies/samples or money received for writing posts or product reviews on this blog/website will be clearly disclosed and will not influence my opinions, the content or the topics discussed on this site.
- I intend to adhere to the IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) guidelines for sponsorship and advertising and will make it clear when paid for a promotion or blog post.
- If I tweet a link to a blog post that has either been ‘sponsored’ or if I have received a reward, be that financial or a gift of value for the time taken to write the blog, then I will tweet the link to that blog post followed by #ad or #spon (as per IAB Guidelines).
- There are currently no “adverts” on this website.
4. Information on the site
The information and advice offered online is solely educational and provides general advice only for the general U.K. adult population (aged 18 years and over). The information offered on this website, blog and social media accounts is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional.
Infographics that have been displayed on this website and associated social media accounts are designed by Tai and should not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, displayed or modified without prior permission. Please send an email to email@example.com for further information.
- Any adverts/links displayed on this website do not imply endorsement or recommendation.
- Adverts are present with the purpose of generating revenue in order to sustain the runnings of this website i.e. hosting costs, content creation and photography, all of which will be bought with the aim of enhancing your reading experience.
Why we collect your data:
We collect your personal data because you give us consent to do so, in order to provide our independent nutrition and dietetic services to you.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• Information in relation to this consent form;
• Further clinical information in relation to reports from other health professionals.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information for the purpose of:
• Professional clinical record keeping of client information; Sharing information with relevant health professionals.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place encrypted electronic systems and standard operating procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Tai Ibitoye via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How you can withdraw and request to be deleted from our files
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please email info@taitalksnutrition. You have the right to withdraw consent. Should you have any queries in relation to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) here are the contact details of our Data Controller: Tai Ibitoye Email: info@taitalksnutrition.